Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers tickers

Monday, December 04, 2006

Less then 6 weeks!!


Man........we are SOOOOO excited that in less than six weeks, we are going to have new little bundle of joy in the Hosford family. Gracie is on her way!! I'm placing bets that she will arrive early. Doctors aren't ALWAYS right. :) I say....oh....Jan. 5th. 8lbs. 7oz. Eh...just a guess.
I stole this picture from Katie and Austin's blog, so a thank you goes to Katie for the pic. Tracy, you have been such a trooper with your pregnancy! It's getting so close now and we are praying for a smooth and safe delivery.

2 comments:

The Bibler's said...

YEAH!! Another niece to spoil rotten!! I am betting on January 3rd, 8lbs. 11 oz. (sorry Tracy)!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Time is drawing near now!!
I say Dec. 23 or 24 - 9lbs even!But probably around 22.5 inches long as she kicks Tracys ribs all the time. I think she will be a big and long girl! Sorry Tracy!
I picked an early date because this selfish Grandma does not want to wait much longer now :> :>
Sorry again!
Hang in there sweetie!!