Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers tickers

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Party '07










On Friday we had our 3rd annual VanderWall/Hosford Halloween Party. We had a great time and saw some amazing and creative costumes!! :) A HUGE thank you goes out to everyone that was there at the end and helped clean. ;) Here are some fun shots from the evening. Yes...That's Tom as Frank N. Furter from Rocky Horror Picture Show. He rocked that costume if I do say so myself.

4 comments:

Dan, Tracy, Gracelyn & Olivia said...

So sorry we missed the fun, kid fun on Wed will have to do for our Halloween this year. Such is life. Glad you had so much fun, can't wait to hear some fun stories.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the assistance on the eyelashes TINA!!!!!!!!! I was a rookie and I thought they looked good all night. Now that I'm seeing pictures I'm realizing what you let me walk around looking like!

Amy said...

OMG...you guys look great! Very creative on the costumes.

The Hall's said...

Tom's picture scares me. Sorry Tom! ;-) Lauren, you look gorgeous of course! Have you ever taken a bad picture???!!!