Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Big Pre-schooler!!






Well, I lived through it. ;) After my mental break down yesterday that is. :D Maddie started pre-school this morning and LOVED IT. She was such a brave girl. Tom and I walked her in and it took her all of about 3 seconds to start playing. She handed the teacher her "home work" that we got at the open house and started chatting away. I know that she is going to really enjoy pre-school and learn so much. I just can't believe it's here! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo, my little punkin! You're going to have so much fun and learn lots of wonderful things. I'm so proud of you. Love and kisses.
Grandma

The Bibler's said...

YAY for pre-school, Madster!! KK and Aukin are so proud of you!! :D We know you'll do great...

Anonymous said...

Maddie Poo! What a big girl you are! We are so proud of you. We can't wait to hear all about pre-school.

Hugs and kisses,

Auntie E, Uncle Nick, Beckaboo, Izzybeebee

Anonymous said...

OK, crying. She looks so old! Way to go, Maddie!

Kate McKellar said...

My kids went to that same preschool, but for the 4-year-old class. They loved it! Is Mrs. H her teacher?? My kids had Mrs. Y and Mrs. C. Maddie is adorable!!

Deb Keller said...

Congratulations Maddie!

You are in great hands, Mrs. H is the BEST -- enjoy your new learning world and friendships! (Lauren, find the largest Rubbermaid tub for many, many preschool pictures headed your way!) I'm so excited for you all and your new adventures.

Have fun, Maddie!