Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ultra Sound at 27 Weeks...


I wish that there wasn't cord in front of half of his face in the picture, but you can still see his little face. :) I have another Ultra sound to make sure he's growing okay in a month, so maybe we'll get a better face picture. :)

I had an ultra sound today to make sure that this little one is not dealing with the anemia that Maddie had after she was born. They did a cool ultra sound to make sure that the blood flow looked correct in the main artery in his brain. It was PERFECT! In fact...he's right on track with everything.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Yippeee! I am so happy that your little guy is right on track with everything. What an answer to prayer! Loved your Christmas cards by the way, Maddie is absolutely adorable!

The Bibler's said...

YAY!!!!!!!! He looks so nice and cozy!!!

Anonymous said...

GREAT NEWS! He's looking like hmmmmmmmm....Can hardly wait to hold him.
Love,
Mama Mia

Anonymous said...

WOW! what an amazing picture. I feel like I just met my nephew. Can't wait for the little Hosford to arrive so we can spoil him too :)

Hugs,
Auntie E