Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers tickers

Saturday, September 29, 2007

We'll miss you Maddie Poo




Tom and I are going to Las Vegas for a few days with Dan&Tracy, and Tom's Parents. Talk about a VERY hard decision. Of course we are really excited to go, but it's going to be tough leaving Maddie for that long. We have the best friends in the world watching her as well as my parents so we know she will be in good hands. We also have someone watching the house and Lilah, so that's also all set. Now, it's just time to relax and have fun. :) These are pictures from on the porch yesterday. :) See you all when we get home.

3 comments:

Kate McKellar said...

You will have SO much fun in Vegas! It was the best trip of my life! And I totally know what you mean about leaving your kid.... When we went on our first cruise, I sobbed my eyes out at the travel agent's office as we paid our down payment. But once I got away, I realized how much I needed the break! Can't wait to see pics from your trip!!

The Bibler's said...

Have fun, Tom and Lauren! Maddie, we'll see you on Wednesday!

Jason, Johanna and Thys said...

We will have so much fun Maddie while your parents are gone you won't even know they are gone!!!!! Corner bar anyone, ice cream, what else can we spoiler her with??????? Thys and Baby Tiny are waiting for you as well as all the animals in the barn!!!! See ya in a few hours!!! jkmvw