Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers tickers

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to the Man I Love...(and his brother...)


:) Gotta love the title...come on. :)

Tom turned the BIG 28 this past Friday. :) He of course doesn't look a day over 21. :) We had a great family dinner at the Hosfords, as always.
I love you so much Tom. The card I gave you says it all...you are absolutely my best friend. There's no one else in the world I would want to be with till the end. We will be old, gray and have'n the time of our lives together. I love you so very much, Happy Birthday.

Oh, and Dan...Happy Birthday too. :) Love you tons as well.

This picture is of the day Maddie was born. :) I just love Tom's smile here. :) His eyes say it all. I don't even need to tell you why I love him...

3 comments:

The Bibler's said...

Yay! Happy b-day Tom (and Dan!)! And BTW, Lauren, I now have "Fat Guy in a Little Coat" stuck in my head after reading your comment! I almost sang it out loud to a student! :D

Jason, Johanna and Thys said...

Happy birthday Thomas, (and Dan) we love you!!! So great to have such great friends like you two!!!! Thys says happy birthday uncle Tom!!!

Kate McKellar said...

He sure is a great guy! Happy Birthday to both Hosfords!